1 yard or more of Psychedelic Compost - Indianapolis delivery only - call or email for delivery quote
Psychedelic Compost is made to Cultuvate by composting master of over 47 years John Haas. Psychedelic Compost is made from 100% leaf compost giving your seeds millions of microbes per tablespoon
Why is it Psychedelic Compost? Because - Each spoonful of Psychedelic Compost has millions of microbes working together with your plants to grow brighter blooms, juicier fruits, sweeter greens, fragrant flowers and herbaceous herbs - all while sequestering carbon, reducing pollution, and greening your garden - its a little bit trippy :)
You can harness all these growing powers of Psychedelic Compost as a foliar feed, top dress, or soil drench knowing its:
- High in essential minerals
- Triple screened to a 1/4 inch particle size.
- NO manure
- Full of live microbes to promote nutrient uptake and more complete dispersal throughout the plant cells.
- Makes for healthier and stronger roots and plants
- Will not burn plants
- PERFECT FOR COMPOST TEA
- Actual weight - ~1.5+ LBS
Simple Compost Tea Recipe – Add one cup of Leaf Compost per gallon of water, soak 24 hours, and pour into watering can for watering
How to grow:
1. Put Compost in Root Pouch
2, Place in 3 - 4 seeds at seed pack recommended depth
3. Water -Following seed pack recommendations
How to make Compost Tea:
1: Place compost in Root Pouch and tie with string or rubber band
2: Place in bucket with non chlorinated water or rain water
3: Massage out the pouch for 1-2 minutes, or let steep for 24 hrs.
4: (Optional) Add 1 Tbsp. of organic molasses
5: Dilute 5:1 and water or spray